Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hockey Player?

This has the potential to get me a lot of questions…

Matt & I ran out to run errands yesterday morning and when we got home, Nana said “Did Nick have a broken tooth?” He had a chipped tooth or one that looked chipped and I chalked it up to his surgery. So I told her yes and said just that. She said – NO, this is one of the front ones. So, I tied the little squirmer down and looked at his tooth – there’s ¼ of it gone.

I spent the better part of the afternoon looking for a local dentist (on a Saturday of a holiday weekend) to answer the phone. All their answering machines say, “if this is a true dental emergency…” – I had no idea if this was a true dental emergency. I ended up getting ahold of our dentist back home and he assures me that there is probably nothing to worry about since Nick is eating and drinking just fine. He seems a little sensitive to cold, so I’ll get him in with Mom & Dad’s dentist, hopefully Monday.

Matt keeps saying he looks like a hockey player…you can decide!


1 comment:

The Neu Family said...

RED ICE, RED ICE!!!! Hockey player indeed:) Hopefully it is nothing serious and glad it was just a baby tooth.