Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On the road again...

Well, my intent was to post pics along the way during our visit. Not so much as it turns out - I forgot the good camera, when it got here with Matt, I didn't have the charger, the back up had a full card...you get the idea. I'm still pretty impressed that the boys & I made it here with largely, everything we needed for two weeks - except for food, of course...

So...Pawpaw burned pics for me. If I get the chance in teh hotels on the way back, I'll post stories then - if not, I'll do it this weekend from home.

We had a great time! Jake & NIck both had language explosions while we were here and Nick still refuses to walk on his own...can't believe it. He must not realize he could catch Jake faster & better on two feet...

More to follow!

No comments: