Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008






































































I know, I'm behind. The boys have fought (and passed back and forth) some sort of illness - Jake ended up with a fever of 103.9 Christmas Day and an ear infection. Nick has fought it so far - and Matt & I are fighting some sort of overwhelming exhaustion. What's that you say?? Yes, I recognize it now as holidays with toddlers!

The boys had a great time! They both are getting into opening presents. Jake is a little faster than Nick. We are working on the whole SHARING thing - I guess I'm stuck with that for a while. Nana & Pawpaw were able to join us. Jake LOVES his Pawpaw (& his Nana) but if Pawpaw was doing it this trip, Jake was doing it.

Here are some select pics from Christmas at the Savoie's!

No comments: