Monday, August 23, 2010

1st Day of Pre-K

Today was Jake’s first day of PreK at Bliss Elementary (part of the El Paso Independent School District). He has been very excited about this – it’s about 3 hours a day. Wouldn’t ya know, that I had to WAKE him up, even though it was after the 630 am he’s been getting me up since we got here. I believe we’ll all be taking a snooze today!

Jake got dressed and was excited to be wearing his uniform with a BELT! Not sure how the Belt will work with that cast…so we’ll see!

And Nick had to be in the pictures, as well! As I write this blog post, he’s watching Fireman Sam – uninterrupted. He’ll probably enjoy his 2.5 hours of peace at home every morning. We’re going to start walking too – I just knew this am would be a little nutty.

Can’t wait to hear how the first day was!

1 comment:

The Neu Family said...

He looks so grown up and handsome. Give us an update on the first day!

Kenny starts preschool on Sept 16th, Alli starts her sophomore year Wednesday and Ethan starts 6th grade at HA Wed. Lots of new things for us too!

Did I mention I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!