Monday, February 2, 2009

Catching up...

Okay...sorry for the back up of entries. I'll be working on them and while I hope to finish tonight, let's be realistic and say I'll have it done by the end of the week.

Since the Saturday after Christmas, I've had the boys in, it seems like every other week or so for one or the other of them for ear infections. Nick's have been going on since we got back from Chicago in November. I'm not sure if it's the same ear infection(s) or if they just get reinfected. It's been aggravating...and exhausting. They don't sleep very well when they have these ear infections, so I'm really hoping the latest High-power antibiotics kick them!

I was laid off from my real estate job - so I quickly found a replacement job - working as a 3 year old teacher at the boys' day care. It's fun and challenging and boy do I appreciate my boys when I get home.

More on all this as I get the pics posted. Hope everyone is well!

No comments: