Monday, January 12, 2009

Potty Training

So...I was getting the boys ready for school this morning. I got Nick dressed without issue - except for his usual re-filling his drawers as soon as I get them changed...

I moved on to Jake and asked him if he had to go pee pee in the potty. He said pee pee in the potty and then said "no, pee pee on floor" - I said not on the floor - let's go to the potty. He took off, his little naked self, and ran to the kitchen giggling. I went to open the bathroom door when I heard "tinkle tinkle" on the kitchen floor.

As I enter, there is Jake, standing buck naked (which is why there is no picture of this...)in the kitchen aiming himself all over my kitchen floor and laughing with GLEE!

He was quite proud of himself and didn't calm down for the rest of the morning!

1 comment:

The Neu Family said...

Remind me NOT to ask you for advice when I start potty training Kenny:) HEHEHE!!!!!