Saturday, February 14, 2009

Switching to the cup

Nick hasn’t wanted to switch to the cup and I haven’t really pushed it – I figure he’ll do it when he’s ready. But the doctor said we really needed to move to the cup…so today was the first big switch. It was rough at some points, but he did great!

On a side note, his ears were better but still infected. So, we’re on another round of antibiotics with another recheck in 2 weeks…we’ll see. I think that’s contributing to his walking, but the doctor doesn’t think so.

1 comment:

The Neu Family said...

Way to go Nick! And Chris - I totally agree, the ears have a HUGE effect on the walking - I have a two year old named Kenny that is proof of that! Good luck and hang in there, the good news is he is still small and will catch up quickly when he gets all healed up!