Friday, June 18, 2010

Road Trip

So, it turns out that the road trip from Fort Leavenworth, KS gets REALLY boring when you lose internet/phone connections. This about covers the highlights…getting to TX and loading the trailer back up after our overnight in Tucumcari, NM.

We found a house when we got here today and we’ll finish up the dreaded paperwork tomorrow (Saturday). I’ll take pics this time – we walked to housing, so I didn’t have my camera. It’s exciting!

Stay tuned…oh and there’s a few more from the boys’ adventures coming right up, too!

2 comments:

The Ritchie Crew said...

Love the picture by the Texas state sign...looks like you are thrilled to be home!

The Neu Family said...

geeze woman! you go from never blogging to blogging more than me. I think I am caught up now. Glad your trip was safe and uneventful for the most part. Love and miss you guys!
Em