Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ms.Kari's Photo Shoot

Our good friend Kari agreed to take our family photos this year. Last year, being at the photo studio was crazy. Despite scheduling it after the boys’ nap time, they were still pretty uncooperative and probably a little uncomfortable since we didn’t know the people. So…this year, we got with Ms. Kari. This way, I can print whatever pictures I want…and not have to worry about 2 of a certain size when I only want one and that kind of thing.

We all had a pretty good time! I wasn’t going to post pictures of the shoot…but changed my mind. Others will be out with the Christmas cards!



2 comments:

The Ritchie Crew said...

Awesome, beautiful pictures!! The little ones are getting so big, so quickly...especially Nick!

Hope you guys are well!

The Neu Family said...

Great job Ms Kari! Those are some great pictures. Love the first one and all of them. I think the one of the boys holding hands is precious. Best buddies, you can tell.