Monday, November 16, 2009

First Snow

We were playing in the house this morning when between the slats in the blinds I could tell that there was white stuff on the grass. It was really wet snow, but we had to go investigate and try out our winter boots. The boys had a good time and still couldn't understand why we couldn't play on our playground. It has since melted - the temps have been hovering right around freezing all day. I'm guessing the sidewalks will be treacherous tomorrow. Matt's lucky - we'll take him to school tomorrow since Jake has school. There is more snow expected tonight. We look forward to seeing Mr. Sun poke his head out sometime Wednesday or Thursday!








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gisela said...

I love snow, but ALREADY?!?! It isn't even Thanksgiving. I didn't realize they got snow this early in KS!

The Neu Family said...

I love the snow - at least the first few good snow falls. It has been unseasonablly warm here in Ohio. Miss and love you!
Em