Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back up and running

My laptop power supply died last week - so we (I) fell even farther behind on the blog updating. I apologize...but thankfully the tech from Dell showed up today! Woohoo! I'm back up and updating the blog as I can!

We had a conference with Jake's teacher last week. It was pretty funny to me that a 3 1/2 year old gets a parent teacher conference. He's doing very well! They said he doesn't sit still during story time - he does with us, so we're guessing the subject matter may not meet with his approval. They also said we need to work on holding the pencil correctly. We'll see what we can do, but have it on good authority, that we'll be just fine! :)

Matt has been busy at school and with his Masters Program. We're looking forward to our Army Family coming over for Thanksgiving. (Present count is 10 adults and 9 kids...with the possibility of growth!) The Saturday after Thanksgiving Matt heads to Germany for 2 weeks for an exchange program in Hamburg. He's excited to go back for a visit!

Shortly after he gets back, we head to Ohio for Baby CJ's Baptism. We can't wait to meet her!

I'm trying to get the blog updated! Stay tuned!

No comments: