Saturday, January 3, 2009

New arrangement

In order to get one decent picture for the other blog (www.savoieproject365.blogspot.com) I end up taking several – especially with two toddlers as the most frequent subjects. So, that means you get more pictures on the blog, too. Here’s hoping I can keep updating it frequently for you! J

Christmas Loot Spillover…the big toys (trucks/rideons) get stashed by the sofa…

Nick with his Graham cracker covered face checking out the “new” toybox (it was relocated from Jake’s room). He can reach the stuff without climbing/falling in…

Jake undoubtedly “helping” Nick – either find or not find what Nick was looking for

WOW – Look how well that stuff stacks…what should I take down first???

1 comment:

The Neu Family said...

AAAHHHH - the dreaded Christmas aftermath. I have to say yours looks organized if you ask me:) Glad the Kansas thing is in swing now too!