Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nana & Pawpaw's visit

Nana & Pawpaw came to visit. It worked out well, because Matt & I had a ball to attend the night they arrived. (I forgot the camera – so no pics of that, sorry…) Nana & Pawpaw took the boys to spend the night at the hotel with them and they enjoyed swimming in the hotel pool, remembered how much fun it is to take toddlers out to eat when there are long lines (and ended right back up at Dc Donalds) and had a great time with Jake & Nick – who, apparently, missed us NONE.

Nana had found some cute outfits for the boys – one of them matching. They were a HIT at school on Monday. The pics don’t really do it justice – which is why Mommy should take pics when they’re still quasi-comatose in the morning. If you can see Nick’s shoes…they were Jake’s in the Summer of 07. Nick found them last weekend and decided he liked them. He doesn’t really like us to take them off of him and if I ask him to go get his shoes – he comes up with those every time. My smart boys….

Jake – get in the picture with Nick…

Obviously, I’m not going to get the shot I was hoping for…

No comments: