Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Creativity

If you know my mom, you know she can sew anything (seriously, I remember a prom dress with roses at the sleeves - not mine, mine were much more simple - and I remember a pteradactyl). She sewed a lot of our clothes growing up. I've gotten a wild hair since I was home with the boys and decided I'd start too. I've sewn clothes more for Jake because I'm not up for figuring out the snaps of onesies, yet. I've done these burpcloths, too, taking ones I've received one step further. So far, it's all been for gifts for friends. Tonight I finished my first commissioned burp cloths - they're at the bottom. I never thought I'd have it in me. I'm not quite ready to jump on the prom dress or dinosaur, but I'm getting there! :)










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Chris! That recessed gene has surfaced in you. Love, Mom

The Neu Family said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! You are going to have to make me one with the camo pattern boy or girl:)

The Savoie Family said...

Just need confirmation - I've already scoped out ordering the right one! :)