Sunday, October 2, 2011

Working on the blog

I'm sorry about the delay on the blog. I was posting from Disneyland - and then Mom said my pictures weren't showing up. That's aggravating - since that's the WHOLE reason for posting to the blog. And the post that didn't show up - well, that's daunting because there were LOTS of pictures from the first day of Disneyland. For them not to show up, and to remember which of the hundreds I took that day... So I shelved the blog.
Last night, I worked on a post. I actually wrote it about 12 times between it getting lost when Word crashed and the times I've tried to post it. It's not working. I have a draft post sitting here that won't actually post - it has all the pictures. There are no error messages - so again, this is a daunting proposition for me to figure out. Blogging USED to be EASY!
So...I may be changing blogging sites. Stay tuned. I'll make sure ya'll know as soon as it's done. I'm testing out another site right now.
Love
Chris

No comments: