Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Photos

Click here


I'm hoping this works. We had Christmas pictures done this last weekend. I'd been trying to get the boys in for pics but couldn't get my act together. We haven't done studio pictures since 2008 when we were in Arizona for Thanksgiving. That was such a fiasco that I had Ms. Kari do our pictures last fall and then lucked out with a great photographer at the park this spring.


I'm not at all sure of great locations here, so I just sucked it up and took a chance with JC Penney Portraits. It worked out great and we have some of the best shots we've had of the boys in a studio since it was just Jake. Hopefully the link above works so you can all see them since they won't all be in your Christmas cards this year!


We're full steam ahead for Christmas at this point. Jake is convinced that Christmas is this week. We hope you are all doing well...I"ll try to update some more very soon!

No comments: