Sunday, November 7, 2010

Brothers



It’s some of my favorite times when I catch moments like these. They are becoming a little more frequent as they are entering stages of their lives where their already small age difference is becoming less noticeable.



Now, they are in the same “class” when I take them to hourly. That happened for the first time this week. I thought Nick had to be potty trained (and he is just at stubborn and controlling on that front as Jake was last year) so I took him to the class that goes up to 3. When I went to pick him up, the ladies told me he was moved to the same class as Jake – and that Jake took him under his wing and showed him around. The teacher in their class told me that Jake tried to take Nick to the potty. Jake tries to be quite the parent sometimes, too.

No comments: