Thursday, August 14, 2008

What do ya know....





I didn't follow thru with the posts. Here it is 7.5 mos later and I'm going to try to get everyone (sort of) caught up. I'm inspired by Em - hopefully I can keep it up this time.


House didn't sell - we had to rent it out. That's okay, it's all part of my plan to go back. Let's see if the Army agrees...


Arkansas still leaves something to be desired. It's definitely not home and that feeling is probably largely helped by the fact that I KNOW it's only temporary. Although - next June is a ways off, it can't get here soon enough for me!


I started working again - in real estate, again. It's part time and going pretty well. The boys are in day care and having a great time after a little transition period. Jake loves going to "school" and waves to his school and the sister school in the next town whenever we pass by. "Bye school, Morrow" (That's See you tomorrow!) On the way TO school about 1/2 mile out, he starts saying "School, where are you?" "There you are!" Nick loves his regular "teachers." They had some fill ins and whenever they were there, he would apparently scream. He's been much better the last couple of weeks. Crazy kids. Everyone loves how smily they are.


I'm sure there is more but I can't remember what else right now. Just a few recent shots you probably saw them already...
Until Later!

2 comments:

The Neu Family said...

Okay, I will keep checking - every day and bug you if you don't keep us updated with pics of the boys!

Love you!
Em

The Savoie Family said...

Back at ya! Now I know where to find pics of all you guys!

Love
Chris